Thursday, October 16, 2008

Positive Charge

Just surfing around the web and I came across this page Changing Your Lifestyle. This seems quite appropriate for what I am trying to do with my life.

Here is another site about The Law of Belief. Brian Tracey states on this site:
Positive thinking can sometimes be wishing or hoping. But positive knowing is when you absolutely know that no matter what, you will be successful
This is what makes the difference between my successes and simply my attempts at success.

I am going to try these two exercises that Tracey recommends:
First, continually repeat to yourself the words, pictures and thoughts consistent with your dreams and goals. Whatever you repeat often enough, over and over, becomes a new belief.

Second, set a goal for yourself to think and talk only about the things that you want for the next 24 hours. This will be one of the hardest things you ever do. But if you can keep your mind on what you want and off of what you don't want for 24 hours, you can begin to change your entire future.


Away we go...!

No comments: