Sunday, October 26, 2008

Goals & Preparation.

The weekends are often spent preparing for the week ahead. Making sure everything is clean and in it's place. However, rarely does everything get done. Still, I need to persists while I have the energy to do so. Come November, there are going to be many changes in the world that will be a bit of a distraction. So, I am creating my goals and preparing to meet the challenges

Each day I will do something that contributes to my success in all areas. I will start small because I find most of my time recently has been spent catching up rather than moving forward. This is a conscious effort to move forward. These are things that I need to do for myself.

Daily Goals
  1. 20 minutes doing yoga every morning.
  2. 30 minutes doing spiritual practice in the morning.
  3. 30 minutes of reading.
  4. 30 minutes of writing.
  5. 30 minutes doing spiritual practice in the evening.
  6. Go to bed no later than 10 pm.
  7. Wake up at 5 am.
I need to insure that I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. It is better for the metabolism and concentration.

Warrior form needs nurturing.

No comments: